Team: Course and Curriculum Design
Rondine is a digital media designer and her skills are invaluable to all of CILT. She designs webpages, pamphlets, and much more for all teams within the department and is also responsible for the CILT website. Rondine also assists in the planning of events and marketing of CILT activities.
She is an extremely creative and resourceful person, with the ability to meet strict deadlines. Her constant need for new challenges enables her to always be aware of the latest and future trends in communication and marketing strategies, as well as graphical design trends. One of her core drives in life is Usability and User Experience Design, which she enjoys thoroughly as it encompasses her Design background and skills, technology and development knowledge, as well as her passion for people.
Her Workshops on "Teaching with Visuals" and "Sketchnoting to create meaning" have received positive acclaim and she presented both to not only various UCT faculties and departments, but also at conferences across the country.
021 650 5031
Room 7.67, Floor 7, PD Hahn Building
- Motion Graphics (Adobe After Effects)
- Web Design and Development
- Graphic and Interaction Design (The complete Adobe Suite of applications)
- E-Learning (Training and Design)
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Marketing and Communication (Online and Traditional)
- Corporate Branding/Identity
- Usability and User Experience
- Project Management (last ± 4 years) – Completed certification at the University of Pretoria in Project Management (Cum Laude) in August 2012
- Business and Product Analysis
- User Experience